Sr. Account Manager – Issuer Relations
Our Sr. Account Manager, Issuer Relations will identify and elicit challenges and solution requirements by building trusted relationships with stakeholders. Measurable success in this role will provide the foundation for accelerated issuer participation in the Ethoca network, in turn delivering mutual, ongoing value for card issuing customers. This position will be able to turn data into actionable intelligence and coach existing clients into unlocking the full value of their participation in the Ethoca network. If you have either worked directly for a card issuer, sold business process management products to card issuers, or provided account management support to card issuers in the region then keep reading because this position could be for you.
- Work with Ethoca’s key credit card issuers to solve real problems and implement performance enhancements across the issuer’s fraud and authorization processes resulting in additional revenue for the company, while ensuring ongoing value for Ethoca’s merchant customers
- Understand customers business drivers, strategic objectives, and desired outcomes and recommend appropriate cross-sale solutions based on customer needs
- Apply best-in-class client relationship management techniques to key financial institutions in the United States
- Strengthen existing relationships; broaden and deepen the levels of Executive relationships.
- Maintain strong relations with our Card Issuers – optimizing communication to ensure card issuers have an exceptional customer experience, leading to future collaboration opportunities
- Introduction of product innovations to the issuers, with subsequent development into opportunities for commercial utilization
- Partner closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes
- Performance monitoring of results, identifying opportunities to improve issuer value and Ethoca revenues
- Identify and close opportunities increasing Ethoca’s value to the Issuer base
- Gain and maintain a good knowledge of Ethoca’s offerings
- Escalate issues where customer success is at risk
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience within the payment industry landscape as well as banking and credit card issuance knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in account management working with issuers to create more efficient processes
- Strong knowledge of both the issuer industry and payment industry landscapes and the tools used to manage fraud, data and chargebacks
- Experience cross-selling additional services and capabilities.
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management and inside sales with strong communication skills as a credible ambassador for our organization
- Experience in project management and coordinating internal and external resources, as well as in building robust business cases
- Proven experience managing commercial and operational relationships within the fraud or card payments industry
- Solid understanding and experience in using tools to manage fraud, data and chargebacks and provide statistical review data
- Action-oriented, with strong planning and analytical skills, as well as rigorous attention to detail
- Effective communication skills with proven ability to build strong relationships with partner organizations (internal and external) to deepen the level of engagement
- Deep network of contacts within United States Card Issuing market and general payments industry
- Salesforce knowledge would be an asset.
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Senior Account Manager – Issuer Relations” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.