Marketing Manager, Global Events and CampaignsToronto, Ontario and Austin, Texas
Senior IT Security and Compliance AnalystToronto, Canada
Senior AccountantToronto, ON
Product ManagerToronto, Canada or Austin, Texas
Talent Acquisiton SpecialistToronto, ON
Senior Quality Assurance EngineerToronto, ON
Senior Relations Manager, Card BrandsToronto, ON
Director of EMEA SalesUnited Kingdom
VP, Product ManagementToronto, Canada
Implementation Manager – Issuer ServicesToronto, ON
Sales Operations AnalystAustin, Texas
Senior Information Analyst - FinanceToronto, ON
Senior Information Analyst – Issuer RelationsToronto, ON or Austin, TX
Full Stack DeveloperToronto, ON
Software ArchitectToronto, Canada
DevOps EngineerToronto, ON
Bilingual (Spanish/Mandarin) Customer Service Representative - Corporate ClientsToronto, ON
Marketing Manager, Global Events and Campaigns
Posted: June 29, 2015
Location: Toronto, Ontario and Austin, Texas
Job ID: 1501
Do you want to be part of an innovator that is changing the ecommerce landscape and reinventing the way global merchants and issuers combat fraud and increase payment acceptance through collaboration? If you’re excited by shattering expectations and making a contribution that will turn stale thinking into breakthrough ideas, Ethoca is the place for you. We welcome the challengers and thought leaders. We want the agile, creative risk-takers who can address challenges with an open mind, the freedom to innovate and the strength to dominate. Ethoca’s growth is explosive, and only great problem-solvers, collaborators and thinkers can help us take it to the next level. If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Ethoca is proving that ecommerce should be about one thing: commerce. Fraud and chargebacks disrupt the entire ecommerce payments ecosystem, driving both card issuers and merchants to focus on resolving disputes instead of increasing card acceptance and revenue. Ethoca’s suite of card acceptance and fraud mitigation services changes all that.
Before Ethoca’s flagship service – Ethoca Alerts – every day merchants and issuers would identify thousands of confirmed or suspected fraudulent transactions in isolation. They had no way of bridging this costly – and completely avoidable – divide. When Ethoca introduced Ethoca Alerts in 2010, it revolutionized the industry’s approach to fighting ecommerce fraud. Ethoca Alerts closes the information gap between card issuers and merchants, giving merchants unprecedented direct access to issuers’ cardholder-confirmed fraud intelligence. As part of Ethoca’s collaboration-based network, for the first time merchant businesses have a window of opportunity to act on fraud that has already been confirmed by Ethoca’s global network of card issuers. Beyond Ethoca Alerts, the company is moving quickly to bring a new generation of services to markets focused on card acceptance, including Order Rescue.
Ethoca was founded in 2005, with headquarters in Toronto, and offices in Austin and London. Nine of the top ten ecommerce brands, seven of the top nine U.S. card issuers, three of the top five UK card issuers and more than 1,800 ecommerce businesses around the world rely on Ethoca solutions and the network that powers them. To find out more, please visit us online at www.ethoca.com.
Ethoca is seeking a Global Events and Campaign Manager to help scale a world-class marketing program. This person will be responsible for planning and executing Ethoca’s tradeshows and special events program to promote the Ethoca brand, locate qualified prospects, develop client relationships, and drive revenue. This person will also be responsible for the planning and execution of marketing campaigns using digital/online and social channels that target qualified prospects and drive revenue.
The ideal candidate is high energy, detailed-oriented and is comfortable balancing many moving pieces at once. This candidate has a demonstrated track record of reliable delivery of marketing events and campaigns in a fast-paced technology/financial services environment with diverse, demanding stakeholders across multiple time zones and geographies. This person is sales-focused, providing exceptional support to a growing, global sales organization that relies on effective marketing programs and support to drive rapid revenue growth.
· Manage and execute global tradeshow and conferences including, but not limited to, developing and implementing plans and timelines, negotiating contracts, daily/monthly reporting, speaker coordination, post-event follow-up, lead capture, and documentation
· Collaborate with or serving as the on-the-ground team to ensure event execution runs smoothly
· Manage Ethoca’s event plan to maximize ROI at tradeshows, conferences and exhibitions
· Identify opportunities that drive scale and efficiencies throughout the events program
· Develop effective event marketing elements that deliver transformational experiences for attendees
· Research new event industry best practices and analyze target audiences to choose appropriate marketing mediums to impact outreach, acquisition, engagement, and understanding among event attendees
· Manage relationships with internal partners and departments
· Help develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns focused on strategic merchant and card issuer prospects
· Help develop and deliver educational and thought-leadership focused webinars on a range of fraud and card acceptance topics targeted to key buyers and market influencers;
· Work closely with the marketing team to implement brand development initiatives and deliver a brand activation program (including the web site, all core brand assets, collateral, etc.) that positions Ethoca as a category leader
· Manage a team of reliable, cost-effective service providers and supporting agencies, with a focus on value, timely delivery and exceptional results;
· Assist in other communications related activities, including service delivery enhancements, press releases, customer notifications, newsletters, presentations, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
· At least 10 years’ experience delivering proven, successful events and demand generation campaigns programs in a range of environments (from start-ups to large organizations).
· Extensive experience in the financial services and/or technology sectors
· Creative thinking capabilities; Interest/desire to learn and adopt new marketing strategies and tactics
· Ability to multi-task is critical; must be able to manage dozens of activities across the marketing spectrum and be adept at project planning and detailed execution
· Proven experience with event management strategy, execution, and budget management that maximizes ROI on exhibitions and conferences (including Ethoca customer/partner events);
· Superb written business communications skills and ability to create copy for multiple uses including ads, webpages, banner ads, etc.
· Excellent graphic design and creative skills/judgment: must be able to provide effective direction to supporting agencies and creative partners and ensure the integrity of Ethoca’s brand in the marketplace
· Must be resourceful and highly productive with standard tools (MS Office suite, Adobe suite, etc.): this is a hands-on position that relies on ingenuity and a ‘get it done’ attitude;
· In depth understand of the marketing lifecycle and sales funnel, with demonstrated experience helping sales organizations book and close revenue;
· Advanced training and/or job experience in online/digital campaign planning and execution including email marketing, social media engagement/monitoring and web site marketing.
· Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com and marketing platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo or Hubspot.
· Understanding of sales-stage nurture tactics, buyer personas and lead scoring.
· Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
· BBA in Communications or Marketing; MBA a plus.
Desired Skills & Experience
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Manager, Global Events and Campaigns” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements. You will also want to visit www.ethoca.com.