IT Security and Compliance Analyst (14 Month Contract)Toronto, Ontario
Accounts Payable ClerkToronto, Ontario
Director Business Process ImprovementToronto, ON
DevOps EngineerToronto, ON
Software ArchitectToronto, ON
Senior AccountantToronto, ON
Senior HANA Development EngineerToronto, ON
SAP Business Objects / HANA AdministratorToronto, ON
Performance Test EngineerToronto, ON
Senior Product ManagerToronto, ON or Austin, TX
Software Development ManagerToronto, ON
Bilingual Account Manager, Issuer Relations (English/Spanish)Preferred locations Phoenix AZ, Austin TX or Toronto ON. Remote candidates will be considered.
IT Security and Compliance Analyst (14 Month Contract)
Posted: July 19, 2016
Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Design and implement technical and non-technical controls to enforce Ethoca’s information security policies and requirements
- Execute and report on a variety of security and compliance controls, including DLP, firewalls, servers and workstations (Unix, Windows), user and privileged access.
- Review and monitor logs, respond to security events and report on ongoing threats and risks.
- Develop reports and alerts for client/user access and activity trends, and related security events.
- Perform and review security vulnerability internal and external scans, assess vulnerabilities for risks, follow up on patching and remediation activities, track and report on results of vulnerability and risk management activities.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop practices, guidelines and procedures that meet Ethoca’s information security policies and requirements
- Develop and deliver training and awareness on security requirements, policies, controls, practices, and tools
- Support other teams in the review and understanding of security and regulatory requirements
- Identify security requirements and perform risk assessments for process and technology changes.
- Evaluate and recommend tools to help meet security policies and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years hands on experience in network, system and database security on different platforms: Cisco, Checkpoint, Linux, Windows.
- Systems auditing (Windows and Linux based systems)
- Experience working in a PCI DSS certified environment
- Strong understanding of encryption methods and protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top notch problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and ability to excel in a team environment
- Experience configuring/maintaining security event monitoring alerts and reports
- Experience in network security reviews
- Experience in security incident response practices and tools
- Experience writing policies, procedures, and training courses
- Experience training business users in security tools and procedures
- Experience and passion for risk management
- Experience coordinating security incident response teams