Senior Strategic Account ManagerUnited States
Database DeveloperToronto, ON
HR Coordinator/Office Administrator - Part-TimeToronto, ON
IT Controls SpecialistToronto, ON
VP, Global Account ManagementAustin, TX - Phoenix, AZ or Toronto, ON
Business Development ManagerToronto, ON
Product Manager, Customer SystemsToronto, ON
Desktop Support AnalystAustin, TX
VP, FinanceToronto, ON
Manager, Business Process ImprovementToronto, ON
Account Manager - Issuer RelationsToronto, ON
Accounts Receivable ClerkToronto, ON
Product ManagerToronto, ON - Austin, TX - Phoenix, AZ
Senior Strategic Account Manager
Posted: August 14, 2017
Location: United States
At Ethoca, we believe that ecommerce should be about one thing: commerce. Fraud and chargebacks disrupt the payments ecosystem and prevent merchants and card issuing banks from focusing on what really matters – increasing sales and creating a great customer experience. Thankfully, our suite of services changes all that.
Before Ethoca, merchants and issuers would identify thousands of confirmed fraudulent and disputed transactions in isolation on a daily basis. Unfortunately, they had no way to securely share this intelligence. Introduced in 2011, our flagship product – Ethoca Alerts – revolutionized the industry by closing this information gap and giving merchants an unprecedented opportunity to stop fraud and chargebacks before they happen.
Since that time our network has grown to more than 5,400+ merchants (including seven of the world’s top ten ecommerce brands) and 570 card issuers (14 of the top 20 in the U.S. and 9 UK Issuers, including 2 of the top 5) and shows no signs of slowing down.
Founded in 2005, Ethoca is headquartered in Toronto, with regional offices in Austin, London, Phoenix, Paris and Melbourne.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to build and grow relationships and trust with key stakeholders with the largest tier 1 North American ecommerce merchants. A successful candidate for this role will be able to turn data into actionable intelligence and consult merchants towards unlocking the full value of their participation in the Ethoca network. Candidates will be given consideration if they have previously managed tier 1 ecommerce merchants.
- Partner with tier 1 merchants to solve real problems and implement performance enhancements
- Apply best-in-class client relationship management techniques to strategic accounts/tier 1 merchants in North America.
- Maintain and continue to build strong relations with their merchant portfolio – optimizing communication to ensure their respective merchants have an exceptional customer experience
- Lead future collaboration opportunities
- Partner closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes and enhancements.
- Monitor performance results and identify opportunities to improve merchant results and Ethoca revenues.
- Learn and understand Ethoca’s new products and services, introduce them to our existing strategic customers and drive innovation, additional benefits and value.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of the CNP industry and the tools used to manage fraud and chargebacks.
- Demonstrated success working with tier 1 ecommerce merchants and strategic accounts in a client relationship management role with strong communication skills as a credible ambassador for our organization.
- Proven experience managing commercial and operational relationships within the fraud or card payments industry.
- Action-oriented, with strong planning and analytical skills, as well as rigorous attention to detail.
- Capable of connecting people: ensuring peer interaction with partner organizations, deepening the level of engagement.
- A great communicator and presenter with a strong network of contacts within the general payments industry.
Are you passionate about building relationships and deepening engagement levels with our strategic accounts, partner organizations and internal stakeholders? If you are, and are an ambitious, driven, experienced and commercially aware individual from the fraud/payments industry with a strong understanding of tier 1 merchant fraud and payment operations, we encourage you to apply. We are offering a competitive package for high-performing candidates.
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Sr. Strategic Account Manager” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements. You will also want to visit www.ethoca.com.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.