Relationship and Implementation Manager – Issuer ServicesToronto, ON
Sales Operations AnalystAustin, Texas
Senior Information Analyst - FinanceToronto, ON
Senior Information Analyst – Issuer RelationsToronto, ON or Austin, TX
Web Front End DeveloperToronto, ON
Full Stack DeveloperToronto, ON
Product Support EngineerToronto, ON
Issuer Relations, Sales Account ManagerU.S
Integration Support SpecialistToronto, ON
Windows Systems AdministratorToronto, ON
Senior Manager, Merchant SalesLondon, UK
Bilingual (Spanish/German/Mandarin) Customer Service Representative - Corporate ClientsToronto, ON
Relationship and Implementation Manager – Issuer Services
Posted: April 22, 2015
Location: Toronto, ON
Do you want to be part of an innovator that is changing the ecommerce landscape and reinventing the way global merchants and issuers combat fraud and increase payment acceptance through collaboration? If you’re excited by shattering expectations and making a contribution that will turn stale thinking into breakthrough ideas, Ethoca is the place for you. We welcome the challengers and thought leaders. We want the agile, creative risk-takers who can address challenges with an open mind, the freedom to innovate and the strength to dominate. Ethoca’s growth is explosive, and only great problem-solvers, collaborators and thinkers can help us take it to the next level. If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Ethoca is proving that ecommerce should be about one thing: commerce. Fraud and chargebacks disrupt the entire ecommerce payments ecosystem, driving both card issuers and merchants to focus on resolving disputes instead of increasing card acceptance and revenue. Ethoca’s suite of card acceptance and fraud mitigation services changes all that.
Before Ethoca’s flagship service – Ethoca Alerts – every day merchants and issuers would identify thousands of confirmed or suspected fraudulent transactions in isolation. They had no way of bridging this costly – and completely avoidable – divide. When Ethoca introduced Ethoca Alerts in 2010, it revolutionized the industry’s approach to fighting ecommerce fraud. Ethoca Alerts closes the information gap between card issuers and merchants, giving merchants unprecedented direct access to issuers’ cardholder-confirmed fraud intelligence. As part of Ethoca’s collaboration-based network, for the first time merchant businesses have a window of opportunity to act on fraud that has already been confirmed by Ethoca’s global network of card issuers. Beyond Ethoca Alerts, the company is moving quickly to bring a new generation of services to market focused on card acceptance, including Order Rescue.
Ethoca was founded in 2005, with headquarters in Toronto, and offices in Austin and London. Nine of the top ten ecommerce brands, three of the top four U.S. card issuers, two of the top five UK card issuers and more than 1,100 ecommerce businesses around the world rely on Ethoca solutions and the network that powers them.
Ethoca is looking for a “Relationship & Implementation Manager – Issuer Services” who will manage the on-boarding process of new card Issuers onto the Ethoca platform, also they will be a liaison between Ethoca and Issuers to solve problems and provide insight to drive value. This individual will report to the Director of Issuer Services.
· Focus on managing the onboarding process with new card Issuers globally
· Work with various stakeholders to resolve issues that arise in the day to day operations of the department
· Manage Internal and external relationships.
· Clear understanding of the card lifecycle from authorization, clearing and settlement, fraud and chargebacks
· Analyze reports and provide high level recommendations to the Director
Issuer On-boarding Process (80%)
· Manage all stages of the on boarding of new card Issuers onto the Ethoca platform.
· Manage and review Account and User Setup process
· Manage internal and external relationships
· Manage expectations with Senior leadership team
· Manage file processing testing phases
Account Management (10%)
· Handle internal and external customer inquiries
· Evaluate, analyze and leverage a range of statistical and written information in order to recommend positive impact to the Director
Process & Product Improvements (10%)
· Work with Internal and external stakeholders to improve onboarding process
· Provide input on product improvements
- Proven project management/ operational skills (5+ years)
- Fraud and/or Chargeback related experience within a Financial Institution (5+ years)
- Understanding of data manipulation techniques, including SQL,SAS and excel experience
- Understanding CSV,TSV,XLS,XLSX file formats
- Working knowledge of databases and SFTP
- Prior experience with Credit or Debit Card analytics an asset
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to extrapolate insights and develop strategies to leverage
- Self-Starter who enjoys learning and developing new skills
- Experience with working with cross functional teams
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Self-motivated, well organized, and able to work both independently and in a team environment
Nice to Have:
- Worked as a functional, Technical or implementation consultant in the past
Toronto (Yonge and Sheppard)
Ethoca offers a competitive compensation package, benefits and the opportunity to work with great people in a high-growth environment.
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Relationship & Implementation Manager – Issuer Services” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements. You will also want to visit www.ethoca.com.