Representment SpecialistAustin, TX
Junior Compliance analyst (Contract)Toronto, ON
Bilingual Customer Service RepresentativeToronto, ON
Junior Full Stack DeveloperToronto, ON
Technical Team LeadToronto, ON
Market Development RepresentativeAustin, TX
Security Operations AnalystToronto, ON
Business Development ManagerMelbourne, Australia
Account Manager, Issuer RelationsPhoenix, AZ
IT Controls SpecialistToronto, ON
Sales Director, LATAM Issuer RelationsPhoenix, AZ
Senior AccountantToronto, ON
Senior Linux Systems AdministratorToronto, Canada
Sales Director - EMEALondon, United Kingdom
Senior Security ArchitectToronto, Canada
Full Stack DeveloperToronto, ON
Software Developer In TestToronto, ON
Posted: February 27, 2017
Industries: Financial Services
Location: Austin, TX
- Onboarding merchants and optimizing the representment templates and rules for the merchants for the representment platform.
- Sales Support in the pre-sales cycle – demonstrating our "know-how" and issuer expertise on the chargeback process.
- Working with the product management team to continuously optimize Ethoca’s representment service and ensure strong competitive position.
- Working with the product management team to design a pre-representment engine that auto-decisions chargebacks for merchants and issuers, develop the rules of pay for merchants and issuers
- Develops and applies the skills appropriate to research, process, and resolve chargeback/reversal requests for all dispute reason codes for all card networks, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Helps design rules engine criteria that will analyze transactions to determine if the disputed transactions are covered under federal regulations, contain all the compelling evidence required and are organized in an optimal and informative way.
- Understanding of the representment and arbitration process from both an issuer perspective and a merchant perspective.
- Role will require constant research of regulations, and educating team and working with product manager to ensure the product supports the new rule changes. Maintain thorough knowledge of Reg E, Reg Z, MasterCard/Visa rules and regulations to analyze and diagnose complex charge back reason or possible compliance for accurate processing from a list of reason codes.
- Ensure complete and timely comparison of Ethoca’s representment solutions to competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Experience training internal stakeholders on process and at a minimum the presentation skills to present to merchants and issuers
- 8+ years related work experience handling dispute resolutions throughout the card network/scheme lifecycle.
- Minimum three (3) years customer service on fraud and dispute chargebacks, including roles directly performing both representments and chargebacks.
- Minimum (2) years’ experience working with MasterCard and Visa Chargeback Regulations, Reg E and Reg Z. Understanding of the international regulatory environment (PSD2, FOS, etc.,) is also a strong asset.
- PC Windows-based software experience with solid knowledge of typical office software.
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities to move freely between the various channels as workload dictates.
- Ability to translate complex business process and/or technical specifications to plain language
- Experience directly using or writing business requirements for VROL, MasterCom and comparable industry tools.
- Experience drafting changes to regulation, policy, technical specifications or business process related to the chargeback lifecycle (either internal or external
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.