Account Manager – Issuer RelationsToronto, ON
Data EngineerToronto, ON
Legal CounselLondon, England
NetSuite DeveloperToronto, ON
Senior Data Operations EngineerToronto, ON
Customer Solutions IntegratorToronto, ON
Business Systems AnalystToronto, ON
SAP HANA Development EngineerToronto, ON
Senior Strategic Account ManagerUnited States
HR Coordinator/Office AdministratorToronto, ON
IT Controls and Compliance SpecialistToronto, ON or Phoenix, AZ
Product Manager, Customer SystemsToronto, ON
DevOps EngineerToronto, ON
Product ManagerToronto, ON - Austin, TX - Phoenix, AZ
Software Developer In TestToronto, ON
Account Manager – Issuer Relations
Posted: November 28, 2017
Location: Toronto, ON
At Ethoca, we believe that ecommerce should be about one thing: commerce. Fraud and chargebacks disrupt the payments ecosystem and prevent merchants and card issuing banks from focusing on what really matters – increasing sales and creating a great customer experience. Thankfully, our suite of services changes all that.
Before Ethoca, merchants and issuers would identify thousands of confirmed fraudulent and disputed transactions on a daily basis. Unfortunately, they had no way to securely share this intelligence. Introduced in 2011, our flagship product – Ethoca Alerts – revolutionized the industry by closing this information gap and giving merchants an unprecedented opportunity to stop fraud and chargebacks before they happen.
Since that time our network has grown to include thousands of merchants and hundreds of card issuing banks across the globe – and it shows no signs of slowing down.
Founded in 2005, Ethoca is headquartered in Toronto, with regional offices in Austin, London, Phoenix, Paris and Melbourne.
Our Account Manager, Issuer relations will identify and elicit challenges and solution requirements by building trusted relationships with stakeholders. Measurable success in this role will provide the foundation for accelerated merchant participation in the Ethoca network, in turn delivering mutual, ongoing value for card issuing customers. This position will be able to turn data into actionable intelligence and coach existing clients into unlocking the full value of their participation in the Ethoca network. If you have either worked directly for a card issuer, sold business process management products to card issuers, or provided account management support to card issuers in the region then keep reading because this position could be for you.
- Working with Card Issuer customers to solve real problems and implement performance enhancements across the issuer’s fraud and authorization processes, while ensuring ongoing value for Ethoca’s merchant customers
- Apply best-in-class client relationship management techniques to mid-tier financial institutions in Canada
- Maintain strong relations with our Card Issuers – optimizing communication to ensure card issuers have an exceptional customer experience, leading to future collaboration opportunities
- Partner closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes
- Performance monitor results in order to, identify opportunities to improve issuer value and Ethoca revenues
- Identify and close opportunities increasing Ethoca’s value to the Issuer base
- Consult and collaborate with clients to problem solve, identify and troubleshoot potential challenges and opportunities for process improvement
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in accounts management and 3 years of experience in the payments industry
- Strong knowledge of both the issuer industry and payment industry landscapes and the tools used to manage fraud, data and chargebacks
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management and inside sales with strong communication skills as a credible ambassador for our organization
- Experience in project management and coordinating internal and external resources, as well as in building robust business cases
- Proven experience managing commercial and operational relationships within the fraud or card payments industry
- Action-oriented, with strong planning and analytical skills, as well as rigorous attention to detail
- Effective communication skills with proven ability to build strong relationships with partner organizations (internal and external) to deepen the level of engagement
- Deep network of contacts within Canadian Card Issuing market and general payments industry
- Bilingualism would be an asset (French/English)
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Account Manager – Issuer Relations” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.