Marketing CoordinatorToronto, ON
Lead Network EngineerToronto, ON
Project ManagerToronto, ON
Corporate RecruiterToronto, ON
Technical RecruiterToronto, ON
Issuer Channel Relationship ManagerToronto, ON or Austin TX - remote candidates will be considered
QA ManagerToronto, ON
Manager, Production IT OperationsToronto, ON
Lead Production Operations EngineerToronto, ON
Software Developer in TestToronto, ON
Salesforce AdministratorAustin, TX
Software Development Manager - TorontoToronto
Account Manager, Issuer RelationsPhoenix, Arizona Area
Accounting AnalystToronto, ON
Issuer Sales Director - EMEALondon, UK
IT Security and Compliance AnalystToronto, Canada
Bilingual (Spanish/Mandarin) Customer Service Representative - Corporate ClientsToronto, ON
Posted: November 11, 2015
Location: Toronto, ON
Ethoca is proving that ecommerce should be about one thing: commerce. Fraud and chargebacks disrupt the entire ecommerce payments ecosystem, driving both card issuers and merchants to focus on resolving disputes instead of increasing card acceptance and revenue. Ethoca’s suite of card acceptance and fraud mitigation services changes all that.
Before Ethoca’s flagship service – Ethoca Alerts – every day merchants and issuers would identify thousands of confirmed or suspected fraudulent transactions in isolation. They had no way of bridging this costly – and completely avoidable – divide. When Ethoca introduced Ethoca Alerts in 2010, it revolutionized the industry’s approach to fighting ecommerce fraud. Ethoca Alerts closes the information gap between card issuers and merchants, giving merchants unprecedented direct access to issuers’ cardholder-confirmed fraud intelligence. As part of Ethoca’s collaboration-based network, for the first time merchant businesses have a window of opportunity to act on fraud that has already been confirmed by Ethoca’s global network of card issuers. Beyond Ethoca Alerts, the company is moving quickly to bring a new generation of services to market focused on card acceptance, including Order Rescue.
Ethoca was founded in 2005, with headquarters in Toronto, and offices in Austin, London and Paris. Seven of the top ten ecommerce brands, seven of the top nine U.S. card issuers, two of the top five UK card issuers and more than 2,100 ecommerce businesses around the world rely on Ethoca solutions and the network that powers them. To find out more, please visit us online at www.ethoca.com.
Ethoca is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to help support its growing marketing organization. This person will be responsible for supporting the Ethoca marketing team with event coordination, collateral organization, and department administrative duties. The ideal candidate is high energy, detailed-oriented, and comfortable balancing many moving pieces at once. With a proven track record of exceptional administrative execution in a corporate marketing or agency environment, the best-fit candidate is motivated by delivering exceptional support to a growing, global marketing organization and its internal stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research tradeshows and new event opportunities across geographies. Present research findings and suggestions to senior team and sales.
- Coordinate event contract signing and develop and maintain master event calendar
- Research new speaking opportunities, obtain feedback, track all speaking opportunity due dates and ensure timely submissions
- Research new award opportunities, obtain feedback, track all award opportunity due dates and ensure timely submissions
- Coordinate event logistics, including furniture order, electrical order, collateral material, shipment of booth, giveaway items, TV, signage, banners, lead retrieval, etc.
- Liaise with sales staff and keep informed of event logistics
- Register attendees for events and hotels. Ensure hotels are reserved early enough to receive event discount price if available.
- Follow up with administrative assistants to ensure event items shipped
- Track and file event expenses in order to maintain event budget
- Work with Events Manager to coordinate purchase of special event prizes
- Create signups for dinners, meeting rooms and other events and track RSVPS for company hosted events
- Work with events manager to help coordinate with event contractors and vendors
- Establish and maintain list of vendors and event contacts
- File and track sales feedback post event
- Post event updates to LinkedIn
- Take notes during and track actions items from event planning calls and meetings
- Maintain front reception collateral collection
- Update collateral and maintain collateral libraries in SF as needed under direction of Senior Content Manager
- Upload marketing videos to YouTube under direction of Senior Content Manager
- Order administrative related marketing items as needed
- File monthly Active Issuer and monthly Active Merchant reports
- Assist the Chief Marketing Officer and other members of the Marketing Department as needed
- Request and Maintain PR database of executive and speaker bios, pictures, etc.
- Coordinate the distribution of monthly magazines in Toronto office such as Digital Transactions
- Update marketing related items on corporate website (banners, statistics, news items, executive page, etc.)
- Maintain company LinkedIn page including statistics, addresses, etc.
- Reconcile marketing credit card and ensure credit card information is updated for all reoccurring monthly charges
- Research and coordinate translation and interpreter services for global team; follow up with collateral translation requests
- Assist with the execution of other marketing programs & promotions (i.e. annual Christmas cards, thank you cards, etc.)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced marketing agency or corporate marketing department
- History of successfully juggling marketing project details and administrative tasks such as budget tracking and expense reporting
- Tenacious research and outreach skills. Ability to proactively gather event/project details and options.
- Combination of accounting, marketing and administrative experience would be ideal
- Ability to multi-task is critical; must be able to manage dozens of details and activities across the marketing spectrum.
- Skilled at project planning and execution
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to track and manage deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Strong working knowledge of MS applications including Word, PPT, and Excel
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree a plus
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements. You will also want to visit www.ethoca.com.