Account Manager, Issuer RelationsPhoenix, Arizona Area
PART-TIME WEBMASTER (CONTRACT)Toronto, ON
Accounting AnalystToronto, ON
Issuer Sales Director - EMEALondon, UK
Market Development RepresentativeLondon, UK
Marketing Manager, Global Events and CampaignsToronto, Ontario and Austin, Texas
Senior IT Security and Compliance AnalystToronto, Canada
Senior Relations Manager, Card BrandsToronto, ON
Sales Operations AnalystAustin, Texas
Senior Information Analyst - FinanceToronto, ON
Senior Information Analyst – Issuer RelationsToronto, ON or Austin, TX
Full Stack DeveloperToronto, ON
Integration Support SpecialistToronto, ON
Software ArchitectToronto, Canada
Bilingual (Spanish/Mandarin) Customer Service Representative - Corporate ClientsToronto, ON
Account Manager, Issuer Relations
Posted: September 1, 2015
Location: Phoenix, Arizona Area
Job ID: 10503
Do you want to be part of an established innovator that is changing the ecommerce payments landscape by creating a revolutionary new way for online merchants and issuers around the globe to combat fraud and drive payment acceptance through collaboration? We want the agile thought leaders who can address challenges head-on with an open mind, the freedom to innovate and the strength to dominate. Ethoca’s growth is explosive, and only great problem-solvers, collaborators and thinkers can help us take it to the next level.
Ethoca was founded in 2005, with headquarters in Toronto, and offices in Austin and London.
Before Ethoca, every day merchants and issuers would identify thousands of confirmed or suspected fraudulent transactions in isolation. They had no way of bridging this costly – and completely avoidable – divide. Through Ethoca’s secure, automated platform, issuers and merchants can now benefit from two-way access to mutual intelligence that is proven to stop fraud losses, eliminate chargeback costs, accept more transactions and recapture lost revenues. Ethoca is the industry pioneer in this category and our independence allows us to work with everyone: the more merchants and issuers that participate in the network, the greater the value and benefits for all.
When Ethoca introduced Ethoca Alerts in 2010, it revolutionized the industry’s approach to fighting ecommerce fraud and driving transaction acceptance. Ethoca Alerts closes the information and communication gap between card issuers and merchants, giving merchants unprecedented direct access to issuers’ cardholder-confirmed fraud intelligence. As part of Ethoca’s collaboration-based network, for the first time merchant businesses have a window of opportunity to act on fraud that has already been confirmed by Ethoca’s global network of card issuers.
We are looking to recruit a strong and ambitious Account Manager to support the growth of our business in the US while maintaining and improving our sizable existing network of card issuers.
The Account Manager of US Issuer Relations, is highly strategic role within Ethoca, focusing on building maintaining and improving performance on Ethoca’s network of card issuers in the US. Forging and fostering successful relationships with existing card issuing customers across the US is the foundation of this role. The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to identify and elicit challenges and solution requirements by building trusted relationships with stakeholders. Measurable success in this role will provide the foundation for accelerated merchant participation in the Ethoca network, in turn delivering mutual, ongoing value for card issuing customers. A successful candidate for this role will be able to turn data into actionable intelligence and coach existing clients into unlocking the full value of their participation in the Ethoca network.
- Focus on working with card issuer customers to solve real problems and implement performance enhancements across the issuer’s fraud and authorization processes, while ensuring ongoing value for Ethoca’s merchant customers.
- Apply best-in-class client relationship management techniques to some of the largest financial institutions in the world.
- Maintain strong relations with our Card Issuers – optimizing communication to ensure card issuers have an exceptional customer experience, leading to future collaboration opportunities.
- Performance monitoring of results, identifying opportunities to improve issuer value and Ethoca revenues.
- Manage and improve the issuer client experience for on-boarding to the Ethoca network in a high pace, high volume environment.
- Strong understanding of the issuer industry and the tools used to manage fraud, data and chargebacks.
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management with strong communication skills as a credible ambassador for our organization.
- Proven experience managing commercial and operational relationships within the fraud or card payments industry.
- Action-oriented, with strong planning and analytical skills, as well as rigorous attention to detail.
- Capable of connecting people: ensuring peer interaction with partner organizations, deepening the level of engagement.
- Deep network of contacts within US Card Issuing market and general payments industry.
- Language skills a definite advantage, English and Spanish bilingual candidates are preferred.
Are you an ambitious, driven, experienced and commercially aware senior leader from the card industry with a strong understanding of issuer operations, fraud and chargebacks who can demonstrate previous success? If so, we encourage you to apply. We are offering a competitive package for high-performing candidates.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Account Manager – Issuer Relations” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements. You will also want to visit www.ethoca.com.