Marketing Coordinator (Contract)Toronto, ON.
VP Issuer SalesAustin, TX - Phoenix, AZ or Remote
Product Manager, Customer SystemsToronto, ON
Desktop Support AnalystAustin, TX
VP, FinanceToronto, ON
Manager, Business Process ImprovementToronto, ON
SAP DeveloperAustin, TX
Director of Inside SalesAustin, TX
Account Manager - Issuer RelationsToronto, ON
DevOps EngineerToronto, ON
Accounts Receivable ClerkToronto, ON
Product ManagerToronto, ON - Austin, TX - Phoenix, AZ
Full Stack DeveloperToronto, ON
Senior Full Stack DeveloperToronto, ON
Marketing Coordinator (Contract)
Posted: June 20, 2017
Location: Toronto, ON.
At Ethoca, we believe that ecommerce should be about one thing: commerce. Fraud and chargebacks disrupt the payments ecosystem and prevent merchants and card issuing banks from focusing on what really matters – increasing sales and creating a great customer experience. Thankfully, our suite of services changes all that. Before Ethoca, merchants and issuers would identify thousands of confirmed fraudulent and disputed transactions in isolation on a daily basis. Unfortunately, they had no way to securely share this intelligence. Introduced in 2011, our flagship product – Ethoca Alerts – revolutionized the industry by closing this information gap and giving merchants an unprecedented opportunity to stop fraud and chargebacks before they happen.
Since that time our network has grown to more than 5,000+ merchants (including seven of the world’s top ten ecommerce brands) and 565+ card issuers (including seven of the top ten in the U.S. and four of the top ten in the UK) and shows no signs of slowing down. Founded in 2005, Ethoca is headquartered in Toronto, with regional offices in Austin, London, Phoenix, Paris and Melbourne.
Ethoca is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for a 1 year contract to help support its growing marketing organization. This person will be responsible for supporting the Ethoca marketing team with event coordination, collateral organization, and department administrative duties. The ideal candidate is high energy, detailed-oriented, and comfortable balancing many moving pieces at once. With a proven track record of exceptional administrative execution in a corporate marketing or agency environment, the best-fit candidate is motivated by delivering exceptional support to a growing, global marketing organization and its internal stakeholders.
- Research tradeshows and new event opportunities across geographies. Present research findings and suggestions to senior team and sales.
- Coordinate event contract signing and develop and maintain master event calendar
- Research new speaking opportunities, obtain feedback, track all speaking opportunity due dates and ensure timely submissions
- Research new award opportunities, obtain feedback, track all award opportunity due dates and ensure timely submissions
- Coordinate event logistics, including furniture order, electrical order, collateral material, shipment of booth, giveaway items, TV, signage, banners, lead retrieval, etc.
- Liaise with sales staff and keep informed of event logistics
- Register attendees for events and hotels. Ensure hotels are reserved early enough to receive event discount price if available.
- Follow up with administrative assistants to ensure event items shipped
- Track and file event expenses in order to maintain event budget
- Work with Events Manager to coordinate purchase of special event prizes
- Create signups for dinners, meeting rooms and other events and track RSVPS for company hosted events
- Work with events manager to help coordinate with event contractors and vendors
- Establish and maintain list of vendors and event contacts
- File and track sales feedback post event
- Post event updates to LinkedIn
- Take notes during and track actions items from event planning calls and meetings
- Maintain front reception collateral collection
- Update collateral and maintain collateral libraries in SF as needed under direction of Senior Content Manager
- Upload marketing videos to YouTube under direction of Senior Content Manager
- Order administrative related marketing items as needed
- File monthly Active Issuer and monthly Active Merchant reports
- Assist the Chief Marketing Officer and other members of the Marketing Department as needed
- Request and Maintain PR database of executive and speaker bios, pictures, etc.
- Coordinate the distribution of monthly magazines in Toronto office such as Digital Transactions
- Update marketing related items on corporate website (banners, statistics, news items, executive page, etc.)
- Maintain company LinkedIn page including statistics, addresses, etc.
- Reconcile marketing credit card and ensure credit card information is updated for all reoccurring monthly charges
- Research and coordinate translation and interpreter services for global team; follow up with collateral translation requests
- Assist with the execution of other marketing programs & promotions (i.e. annual Christmas cards, thank you cards, etc.)
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced marketing agency or corporate marketing department
- History of successfully juggling marketing project details and administrative tasks such as budget tracking and expense reporting
- Tenacious research and outreach skills. Ability to proactively gather event/project details and options.
- Combination of accounting, marketing and administrative experience would be ideal
- Ability to multi-task is critical; must be able to manage dozens of details and activities across the marketing spectrum.
- Skilled at project planning and execution
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to track and manage deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Strong working knowledge of MS applications including Word, PPT, and Excel
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree a plus
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements. You will also want to visit www.ethoca.com.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.