Senior Network Engineer
To support our continued growth and success, we are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience deploying, securing and supporting an enterprise level global network. They will also have experience with current network security technologies and practices. Trouble shooting skills will be essential as this role will deal with any break/fix incidents. This will require the ability to communicate technical issues across cross functional teams with varying degrees of technical understanding. If you’re looking for a fast-paced environment where you can make an impact on a growing organization keep reading because this role could be for you!
- Maintain company-wide network management for both LAN and WAN including but not limited to product, corporate, development, VOIP, WiFi, video teleconference and security systems
- Effectively coordinate and manage highly complex changes that will have an impact on vendors, service partners and multiple business units
- Ensure PCI-DSS Level 1 compliance for network systems and participate in 3rd party security audits
- Prepare high quality documentation and diagrams of all network related tasks, including documents that would be suitable for customers or executives
- Work efficiently in a high security environment
- Work on an on-call 24/7 – 365 day rotation
Requirements & Experience:
- 5+ years related network experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience with network monitoring systems including Solarwinds
- An expert in core network skills including; routing, switching, firewalls, VLANs, VPN, WiFi, TCP/IP, etc.
- Experience with ticketing systems, global VOIP and video teleconferencing systems
- Great understanding of QoS
- Cisco ASA firewall, IOS and Nexus switches (VRF & VPC)
- Experience with Fortinet, Cisco, and Palo Alto firewalls
- Client VPN solutions
- Network authentication and network endpoint protection
- Capturing and analyzing packet captures
- Hands on data center experience: Racking, cabling, power etc.
- Windows experience
- Superior communication skills with the ability to communicate technical problems to a wide range of technically proficient individual
Additional skills that would be an asset:
- Certifications in one or more of the following: CCNP or CCNA
- VMWare, OpenStack, AWS, Azure and/or other virtualization experience
- Understanding of a variety of networking protocols
- Experience with Linux/Unix
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to Recruiting-Technology@ethoca.com with “Senior Network Engineer” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.