Product Manager, Data Acquisition (Toronto ON or Austin TX)
This key member of our Product Management team will own Ethoca's data acquisition strategy. Specifically, the Product Manager will own, champion, and drive product development for all third-party aggregated data sources across Ethoca’s product portfolio. This role is responsible for defining our data acquisition strategy and roadmap and will require performing effective needs analysis, partner evaluation, guiding MVP feature development, contributing to our products’ adoption at scale and iteratively expanding the value delivered by aggregated data solutions by effectively capturing both internal and external customer feedback.
Success in this role requires effectively engaging and influencing people and teams at every level in an organization including prospects and partners as well as within Ethoca and using quantitative and qualitative data to drive both tactical and strategic initiatives.
Ideal candidates will have a strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, an enviable ability to manage multiple responsibilities and are motivated by an innate need to deliver significant contribution to our customers' success. Experience delivering and supporting financial technology products is a big plus.
• Champion Ethoca's aggregated data acquisition product initiatives across the organization and externally in the market
• Collaborate and develop strong relationships with Ethoca’s existing and prospective data partners to ensure the product strategy and execution delivers highest value and most impactful capabilities for Ethoca
• Lead, inspire, and collaborate with product development and business stakeholders to deliver innovative, impactful product capabilities
• Validate and enrich the product strategy and develop an effective, achievable roadmap
• Manage tactical execution aspects of product development by translating product requirements into actionable stories, properly prioritizing the product backlog, and driving timely, impactful feature releases
• Accurately use key data and metrics to support assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
• Create workflows and other relevant assets to facilitate collaboration and ensure simple, yet highly effective solutions are created
• Participate in Sales and Marketing enablement to support corporate adoption goals
• Work closely with broader product management team to ensure alignment with product portfolio objectives and vision
Required Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years in a product management role with a portfolio of successful, large scale data integration and management initiatives
• Strong communication and leadership skills; highly adept at managing stakeholder expectations and balancing competing urgent priorities
• Experience working directly with external partners with roles ranging from daily users to senior leadership
• Ability to operate effectively within a high performing Agile product development team
• Must be self-directed, intellectually curious, and highly comfortable dealing with ambiguity
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
• Fintech experience preferred; Payments, Ecommerce, and/or Fraud Management industry expertise a plus
• Experience managing product initiatives with global scope
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Product Manager, Data Acquisition” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.