Manager, Product Management, Purchase Enrichment
At Ethoca, you’re applying for much more than a job. Where else are you going to get the opportunity to work with the most committed group of ecommerce business and technology innovators who are transforming the industry? And we’re winning the awards to prove it.
We want the bold. We demand the best. And, we’re committed to giving you the opportunity to make the contribution only you can make. Ethoca is a place where risk-takers thrive, thought leaders excel and challengers make us better.
At Ethoca, we believe that ecommerce should be about one thing: commerce. Fraud and chargebacks disrupt the payments ecosystem and prevent merchants and card issuing banks from focusing on what really matters – increasing sales and creating a great customer experience. Thankfully, our suite of services changes all that.
This role is an important addition to our Innovation Product Management team and will guide product development for Ethoca's merchant data enrichment focused products. This will require effectively executing across all aspects of the product lifecycle. Using the market research and customer feedback that has been captured, the product manager will help define an achievable release plan, guide MVP feature development, ensure market adoption can be achieved at scale and the value delivered by the product is iteratively expanded upon.
Success in this role requires effectively engaging and influencing people and teams at every level within our organization as well as external customers and partners. Ideal candidates will have a strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, an enviable ability to manage multiple responsibilities and are motivated by an innate need to deliver significant contribution to our customers' success. Experience delivering and supporting meaningful financial technology products to the market is also essential.
- Champion Ethoca's purchase data enrichment focused product initiatives, including new capabilities within the Eliminator product line, across the organization
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships with internal and external customers and partners to ensure product execution delivers the highest possible value and includes only the most significant capabilities; accurately using key data and metrics to support assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
- Help validate and enrich the product strategy and develop an effective, achievable release timeline
- Lead, inspire, and collaborate with product development and business stakeholders to deliver innovative, impactful product capabilities
- Manage tactical execution aspects of product development by actively leading all product management responsibilities within the product’s Scrum team, most notably, translate product requirements into actionable stories, properly prioritize the product backlog, drive timely feature development, and effectively lead all Scrum team ceremonies
- Work closely with broader product management team to ensure alignment with product portfolio objectives and vision
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years in a product management role with a portfolio of successful products in market
- Strong communication and leadership skills; highly adept at managing stakeholder expectations and balancing competing urgent priorities
- Experience working directly with both internal and external customers with roles ranging from daily users to senior leadership
- Ability to operate effectively within a high performing Agile product development team
- Basic technical understanding of user driven development best practices
- Must be self-directed, intellectually curious, and highly comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fintech experience preferred; Payments, Ecommerce, and/or Fraud Management industry expertise a plus
- Experience managing multinational products preferred
To apply, please visit mastercard.jobs or https://mastercard.jobs/austin-tx/manager-product-manager-purchase-enrichment/49226018CE41494D9A03E4185E51BB0A/job/
We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements. You will also want to visit www.ethoca.com.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.