Manager, Product Management, Data Acquisition & Standards
The Data Acquisition & Standards Product Manager will focus on accelerating Ethoca's data acquisition and standards adherence strategy. Specifically, this member of our Innovation Product Management team will perform effective needs analysis and evaluation of potential third party partners for aggregated data sources to be used across Ethoca’s Eliminator product line. In addition to data collection, this role will also be responsible for ensuring our products present key information effectively and appropriately using applicable standards across all our global markets.
Success in this role requires effectively engaging and influencing people and teams at every level in an organization including prospects and partners as well as within Ethoca and across Mastercard while using quantitative and qualitative data to support both tactical and strategic initiatives.
Ideal candidates will have a strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, an enviable ability to manage multiple responsibilities and are motivated by an innate need to deliver significant contribution to our customers' success. Experience delivering and supporting financial technology products is a big plus.
• Champion Ethoca's aggregated data acquisition and standards adherence product initiatives across the organization and externally in the market
• Collaborate and develop strong relationships with Ethoca’s existing and prospective data partners to ensure the product strategy and execution delivers highest value and most impactful capabilities for Ethoca
• Become Ethoca’s subject matter expert for all applicable standards and best practices that define presenting purchase details to both our customers and directly to consumers for all our key regions across the globe
• Lead, inspire, and collaborate with product, development and business stakeholders to deliver innovative, impactful product capabilities
• Validate and enrich the product strategy by helping to develop an effective, achievable roadmap
• Assist with tactical execution aspects of product development by translating product requirements into actionable stories, properly influencing the product backlog, and helping to drive timely, impactful feature releases as necessary to better develop our data and standards capabilities
• Accurately use key data and metrics to support assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
• Create workflows and other relevant assets to facilitate collaboration and ensure simple, yet highly effective solutions are delivered
• Work closely with broader product management team to ensure alignment with product portfolio objectives and vision
Required Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years in a product management or senior business analysis role with a portfolio of successful, large scale data integration and management initiatives
• Strong communication and leadership skills; highly adept at managing stakeholder expectations and balancing competing urgent priorities
• Experience working directly with external partners with roles ranging from daily users to senior leadership
• Ability to operate effectively within a high performing Agile product management team
• Must be self-directed, intellectually curious, and highly comfortable dealing with ambiguity
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Fintech experience preferred; Payments, Ecommerce, and/or Fraud Management industry expertise a plus
• Experience helping to deliver product initiatives with global/multinational scope
To apply, please visit: mastercard.jobs or https://mastercard.jobs/austin-tx/manager-product-management-data-acquisition-standards/EBB09341F5D946EEAFD3D7303F962E2A/job/
We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.