Manager, Product Integrations & Customer Success (Multiple Locations)
At Ethoca, you’re applying for much more than a job. Where else are you going to get the opportunity to work with the most committed group of ecommerce business and technology innovators who are transforming the industry? And we’re winning the awards to prove it.
We want the bold. We demand the best. And, we’re committed to giving you the opportunity to make the contribution only you can make. Ethoca is a place where risk-takers thrive, thought leaders excel and challengers make us better.
At Ethoca, we believe that ecommerce should be about one thing: commerce. Fraud and chargebacks disrupt the payments ecosystem and prevent merchants and card issuing banks from focusing on what really matters – increasing sales and creating a great customer experience. Thankfully, our suite of services changes all that.
Before Ethoca, merchants and issuers would identify thousands of confirmed fraudulent and disputed transactions in isolation on a daily basis. Unfortunately, they had no way to securely share this intelligence. Introduced in 2011, our flagship product – Ethoca Alerts – revolutionized the industry by closing this information gap and giving merchants an unprecedented opportunity to stop fraud and chargebacks before they happen. We’re now expanding our product offering to be a full-some eCommerce solution with our Representments and Eliminator offerings. These new products are just the start of things to come as we are committed to retain our position as the most decorated Fraud & Chargebacks solution provider in the industry.
Our network has grown to more than 5,400+ merchants (including 7 of the world’s top 10 ecommerce brands) and 585 card issuers (14 of the top 20 in North America and 10 UK Issuers, including 6 of the top 10) and shows no signs of slowing down.
So now here’s the real question…what’s taking you so long to join us?
The Manager, Product Integrations & Customer Success plays a key role in supporting the revenue objectives of the company by partnering with the sales and account management teams through the successful API or SFTP integrations of Ethoca’s products for our Tier 1 strategic accounts and/or complex integrations. Beginning during the final stages of the sales process for Enterprise and Strategic level accounts, the incumbent will have the responsibility to lead all activities related to the customer’s integration.
This role will also have indirect people management responsibility acting as a peer coach and teacher to the Sr. Analyst and Analyst roles on the team. In regional markets, they may also be required to perform day to day oversight of the team and the training of new team members.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can ask the right questions to understand our customer’s needs and then recommend the best integration solution, build a plan – and stick to it, constantly looks to find a better way to get things done, thrives in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment, and wants to combine their technical & communications skills to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers. If this ignites the spark in you and you have the savant like skills we’re looking for, please keep reading.
- Partner with our sales and account managers during the sales process to provide expertise on our products and help recommend the best solution for our Customer’s business needs
- Leveraging our global onboarding methodology; own the Integration process from end to end.
- Act as liaison on behalf of the business development team with almost all areas of the organization: Product, Operations, Customer Service, Development and most importantly our Customers
- Analyze current business and customer processes with respect to implementations and files; identify and recommend new integration solutions that meet these requirements, improve customer and/or operational experience, and do so in a consultative type approach
- Guide our customers through their product implementations; test files to ensure they meet proper criteria, provide pass/fail results to stakeholders, troubleshoot issues and file pass failures, and leverage your analytics skills to verify the results
- Run online demonstrations and/or customer training for all Ethoca products lines to new and existing customers
- Build and run reports for internal and external stakeholders to measure performance
- Participate in user acceptance testing for product enhancements, new launches and new functionality projects. Create detailed test plans, strategies and test cases to ensure due diligence is complete before starting to process customer files
- Develop and maintain expertise on all systems and applicable processes that touch our customers file integrations with Ethoca
- Create a positive customer service experience by understanding and meeting customer needs quickly, professionally and accurately
- Proactively support the company’s revenue retention and growth objectives by proactively reviewing your portfolio of accounts to recommend optimization opportunities from the data and/or integration methods
Required Skills and Experience:
- Several years’ experience in implementing API/SFTP B2B technology solutions (i.e. sales engineer, customer support, implementations, client onboarding, etc.) ideally in fintech or SaaS
- As we service a global customer base, advanced proficiency in Spanish and Portuguese (Brazilian) is required
- Strong influencing and networking skills will help you succeed and excel. While you may not have direct people management accountabilities, you’ll be required to build advocacy and drive others to achieve a set-plan
- Get jazzed about interacting directly with Customers; and learning their businesses
- Be a natural born project manager with a proven track record in handling multiple projects simultaneously. Previous exposure to project management methodology either formal or informal. Know how to solicit requirements, build a plan, execute against it
- You just don’t manage tasks; but you’re a savvy collaborator. You bring people together to achieve a goal
- Clear and effective communicator both internally and customer facing with various stakeholders (i.e. client management, customer service, technical resources, project managers, business leads)
- Ability to communicate effectively and command presence at senior executive levels
- Continuous improvement – demonstrate your ability to build better mousetraps and evolve our thinking
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is mandatory…JIRA is also desired
- Comfortable in working with big data and manipulating it to drive insights to inform business decisions for both internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility to support international time zones for our global customer implementations
- Valid passport is required and so is the flexibility to support global travel (up to 25%)
- Be quick on your feet – we move fast so you should thrive on learning and change!!!
Assets, but not required:
- Prior experience and knowledge in Fraud & Chargebacks or eCommerce payment solutions
- Post-secondary studies (university or college) in computer science, business analysis, project management
To apply, please visit: mastercard.jobs or https://mastercard.jobs/austin-tx/manager-product-integration/6AAE649BF8974B50AEAEAFEB86388695/job/ . We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.