Corporate IT Team Lead
The goal of Corporate IT is to provide a reliable, available and secure environment for employees of Ethoca to get stuff done. Corporate IT must provide these capabilities under varying degrees of change, fluctuations in demands, unexpected outages, incidents as well as compliance and project priorities.
- Lead the growing team of Windows Systems Administrators and Desktop Support Analysts worldwide, including but not limited to mentoring, day-to-day tasks, facilitating professional development, and future hiring
- Developing and communicating and managing timelines for the wide variety of ongoing initiatives, with regards to adding new functionality and retiring obsolete services
- Set, maintain and meet service level objectives around the Corporate IT Service Desk
- Communicate the status and strategies of the department initiatives to senior management
- Communicate the direction received from senior management to the Corporate IT team
- Ensure compliance with all customer agreements, regulatory requirements and security policies
- Build and maintain relationships with external vendors/suppliers
- Manage, track and report on department’s budget
- Design and support new initiatives that align with Ethoca’s growth and strategic direction
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience managing high performance dynamic teams
- Solid background in Windows System Administration and Service Desk Management
- Project management experience and skills
- Cross-functional coordination involving many stakeholders both internal and external
- A background in highly-secured or compliant environments is preferred (HIPPA, SOX, PCI, etc)
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Corporate IT Team Lead” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.