Quality Assurance AnalystToronto, ON
Senior Manager, Merchant Sales - France /Manager d’univers marchand, FranceParis, France Area
Manager, Content MarketingToronto, Canada or Austin, Texas
Country Manager, FranceFrance
Scrum MasterToronto, ON
Senior Manager - Issuer RelationsLondon, UK
Lead Production Operations EngineerToronto, ON
Enterprise Data ArchitectToronto, ON
Analyst - Issuer ServicesToronto, ON
Java Team LeadToronto, ON
Windows Systems AdministratorToronto, ON
Application Security Specialist - TorontoToronto
Senior Java Web DeveloperToronto, Canada
Bilingual (Spanish/Cantonese/Mandarin) Customer Service Representative - Corporate ClientsToronto, ON
Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted: December 16, 2014
Location: Toronto, ON
Do you want to be part of an innovator that is changing the ecommerce landscape and reinventing the way global merchants and issuers combat fraud through collaboration? If you’re excited by shattering expectations and making a contribution that will turn stale thinking into breakthrough ideas, Ethoca is the place for you. We welcome the challengers and thought leaders. We want the agile, creative risk-takers who can address challenges with an open mind, the freedom to innovate and the strength to dominate. Ethoca’s growth is explosive, and only great problem-solvers, collaborators and thinkers can help us take it to the next level. If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Before Ethoca, every day merchants and issuers would identify thousands of confirmed or suspected fraudulent transactions in isolation. They had no way of bridging this costly – and completely avoidable – divide. When Ethoca introduced Ethoca Alerts in 2010, it revolutionized the industry’s approach to fighting ecommerce fraud. Ethoca Alerts closes the information gap between card issuers and merchants, giving merchants unprecedented direct access to issuers’ cardholder-confirmed fraud intelligence. As part of Ethoca’s collaboration-based network, for the first time merchant businesses have a window of opportunity to act on fraud that has already been confirmed by Ethoca’s global network of card issuers.
Ethoca was founded in 2005, with headquarters in Toronto, and offices in Austin and London. Nine of the top ten ecommerce brands, seven of the top nine U.S. card issuers, three of the top five UK card issuers and more than 1,600 ecommerce businesses around the world rely on Ethoca solutions and the network that powers them. To find out more, please visit us online at www.ethoca.com.
To support our continued growth and success, we are seeking a rock solid QA Analyst to assist in functional testing, performance testing, test automation, improving our QA processes and mentoring new team members as we grow. The ideal candidate will have a wide range of skills to call upon and will have a strong background in website and application testing.
· Perform functional testing based on business requirements and use cases.
· Document test cases and test strategy.
· Provide estimates for QA testing efforts and assist with developing overall test strategies.
· Utilize your vast experience to create and execute automated functional and security tests and continually improve our test automation framework, coverage, and strategy.
· Continuously enhance knowledge of tools, processes, and resources necessary to assist in test automation activities.
· Develop automated tests to capture key performance and scalability metrics to identify regressions
· Ensure that every release that goes to production is of high quality and adheres to functional requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and testing.
· 3+ years of experience in automation testing with Selenium RC or WebDriver.
· 3+ years of experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, or C#.
· Experience with one or more of the following RDBMS: IDM DB2, Oracle DB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server.
· Ability to analyze and decompose a complicated software system into testable pieces
· Solid understanding of and experience with SQL.
· Hands-on experience with bug/defect tracking tools such as Jira, Redmine, etc.
· Experience testing web APIs (XML, JSON, WSDL, SOAP, REST).
· Experience with cross-browser compatibility concepts and issues.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong knowledge and experience with Agile software development.
· Self-motivated and ability to excel in a team environment.
· Experience with one of SVN, Git, Mercurial or any other SCM system.
· Experience with continuous integration and CI tools such as Jenkins or CruiseControl.
· Experience with load and performance testing using JMeter.
What Sets You Apart:
· Experience working in a PCI DSS certified environment.
· Knowledge of web security and how to exploit common vulnerabilities
Toronto (Yonge and Sheppard)
Ethoca offers a competitive compensation package, benefits and the opportunity to work with great people in a high-growth environment.
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Quality Assurance Analyst” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements. You will also want to visit www.ethoca.com.