Careers with Ethoca
Senior Manager, Merchant SalesLondon, UK
Financial ControllerToronto, ON
Senior Java Web DeveloperToronto, Canada
Senior Data AnalystToronto, ON
Business Intelligence ArchitectToronto, ON
Database DeveloperToronto, ON
Customer Service Representative - Corporate ClientsToronto, ON
Senior Manager, Merchant Sales
Posted: April 9, 2014
Functions: Management, Sales
Industries: Financial Services
Location: London, UK
WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Do you want to be part of an innovator that is shaking up the way online merchants and issuers around the globe combat fraud through collaboration? Do you thrive in an environment that fosters your entrepreneurial spirit and encourages you to take charge of making improvements in your day-to-day role and resulting outcomes? If you’re excited about breakthrough ideas and delivering well beyond expectations, then Ethoca is the place for you. We have already proven ourselves with explosive growth across the largest global online merchants and banks and have a need to expand our team with challengers and thought leaders. We will give you the freedom to innovate and the opportunity to thrive, but only great communicators, problem-solvers, collaborators and thinkers need apply. If that sounds like you, keep reading.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious sales manager to support the growth of our business in the UK and Europe. The successful candidate will be:
- Working closely with the Head of Sales on planning within verticals and market/competitor analysis
- Proactively creating and closing opportunities both directly with merchants and via channel partners.
- Generating significant revenue from multiple verticals across Europe.
- Developing and maintaining a successful sales pipeline.
- An ambassador for Ethoca at industry tradeshows and networking events.
- A strong understanding of the card payments industry, CNP fraud and chargebacks.
- A highly motivated, driven and energetic individual focused on exceeding targets.
- A proven sales background and experience of selling into merchants within the eCommerce/card not present arena.
- An extensive UK/European merchant network is essential.
- Foreign language skills would be an advantage.
Are you an ambitious, driven and experienced sales professional from the card payments industry who can demonstrate previous success? If so, we encourage you to apply. We are offering a competitive package for high performing candidates.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com