Careers with Ethoca
Head of Sales/Director of SalesLondon, UK
Head of Sales/Director of Sales
Posted: April 12, 2013
Industries: Financial Services
Location: London, UK
Ethoca is a one-of-a-kind, innovative collaborative-based services company that is disrupting B2C CNP payment fraud. Our market-leading platform currently solves the significant challenges and removes the inefficiencies related to B2C CNP payment fraud for the largest and most influential card issuers and online merchants in the world – and our list of customers and partners is growing daily! A few highlights of our successes to date:
- The largest card issuing banks and nearly 200 of the top 500 online merchants rely on our services. And we have only scratched the surface; and
- We have commercial agreements in place with the major card companies.
You care about earning big money because you expect big rewards for delivering big results. You have a clear track record to prove it. If that describes you, then Ethoca has an opportunity for you to establish yourself as a key player in a company with explosive growth and today virtually by itself in a space uniquely reducing the financial impact of fraud in online payments in a way that’s never been done before.
We are providing the most talented candidate with a ground floor opportunity to develop a new market, build the right sales organization, work with channel partners and be responsible for explosive growth (upwards of 25-35x in the next 3-5 years); Your work and effort and performance will determine the size of the payoff, which should be at least £150-250K with plenty of upside for outstanding performance and equity participation in an exploding company. We are in land grab mode, the faster we acquire new customers, the more benefit it realized across the network.
Have you’ve ever wondered what it would have been like to be employee #20 at Google? We’re in that league.
Here’s What We Expect You to Do:
- Grow sales 25-35X over the next 3-5 years
- Sell to merchants direct and through channel partners
- Build a stellar sales team of top performers
- Define a repeatable sales process that will enable management of rapid growth
- Work with the right channels to maximize merchant revenue throughout UK and Europe
- Ensure Ethoca is a top brand in B2C CNP payments
- Provide forceful input to develop innovative products and ensure that existing products continue to stay ahead of everybody else
- Play a leading role in developing Ethoca pricing and marketing strategies
Desired Skills & Experience
Here’s the Talent You Offer Ethoca:
- Clear track record with proven results of exceptional merchant-facing sale success for past 7-10 years in a senior sales management role in the UK and/or Europe or US-national or international basis is a must have
- 3-5+ years of experience in B2C CNP payments/fraud with online merchants, and card issuer experience in this space is also a must have
- Solid experience implementing formal sales methodologies
- Exceptional interpersonal, , consultative, presentation, negotiation and relationship building abilities
- High-energy, resourceful sales leader, skilled in team-building and motivation
- University Degree in sales, business, or related areas—MBA a definite asset
- Solid knowledge in working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
- Oral and written fluency in English is a must—a second language is considered an asset
- Willingness and ability to travel within UK and Europe a must
What Ethoca Offers
Good compensation for good results; great compensation for great results; potential for significant equity upside in exploding company with unequalled product strength in rapidly growing, global online payments market.
Location negotiable, London or London-commute strongly preferred as we have a core team based in London.
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Head of Sales/Director of Sales” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
Of course… you’ll check us out at www.ethoca.com