Software Developer in Test
Do you want to be part of an innovator that is changing the ecommerce landscape and reinventing the way global merchants and issuers combat fraud through collaboration? If you’re excited by shattering expectations and making a contribution that will turn stale thinking into breakthrough ideas, Ethoca is the place for you. We welcome the challengers and thought leaders. We want the agile, creative risk-takers who can address challenges with an open mind, the freedom to innovate and the strength to dominate.
We want to hire software developers that are eager to have significant influence on a massive technology overhaul using nothing but the best products, patterns and practices!
- Creating, executing, debugging and maintaining automation and manual test scripts
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Being an active participant in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Working closely with product managers and developers to understand and test new functionality
- Participating in peer code reviews
- Accountable for the quality and usability of the delivered product
- Performing functional, regression, and unit testing
- Driving continuous improvement in test coverage and test effectiveness
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or technical related degree or equivalent experience
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly, and apply them accurately through an evolving, dynamic environment
- Experience with automation and manual testing of web-based applications
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Advanced working knowledge of Java language
- Experience using testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG
- Experience with testing SOAP/REST web APIs
- Experience with language independent data formats like JSON and XML
- Knowledge of DB2 and/or other relational databases
- Experience working in a highly collaborative agile environment
- Working experience implementing test code within a continuous integration and delivery pipeline
- Excellent knowledge of QA principles within SDLC
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Our Tech Stack for Product Delivery
- App Tier – JBoss, Websphere, JEE, Quartz
- Data Tier – DB2, HDFS (future)
- Testing - SoapUI, Postman, Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, Rest Assured, Test Rail
- Performance Testing: JMeter, New Relic
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Software Developer In Test” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.