Senior Product Manager
This senior member of our Innovation Product Management team will own Ethoca's consumer facing products. Specifically, the Senior Product Manager will own, champion, and drive market adoption of Ethoca's Digital Receipts product. This will require managing all aspects of the product lifecycle by capturing market research and customer feedback, defining the product strategy and roadmap, guiding MVP feature development, achieving market adoption at scale and iteratively expanding upon the value delivered by the product.
Success in this role requires effectively engaging and influencing people and teams at every level in an organization including external customers, prospects, and partners as well as within Ethoca and using quantitative and qualitative data to drive both tactical and strategic initiatives.
Ideal candidates will have a strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, an enviable ability to manage multiple responsibilities and are motivated by an innate need to deliver significant contribution to our customers' success. Experience delivering and supporting meaningful consumer focused financial technology products to market is also essential.
This position will be based in Austin, Texas.
- Champion Ethoca's consumer facing product initiatives, including Ethoca’s Digital Receipts across the organization and externally in the market
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships with Ethoca customers, prospects and receipt partners to ensure the product strategy and execution delivers highest value and most impactful capabilities to consumers and our direct customers
- Lead, inspire, and collaborate with product development and business stakeholders to deliver innovative, impactful product capabilities
- Validate and enrich the product strategy and develop an effective, achievable roadmap
- Manage tactical execution aspects of product development by translating product requirements into actionable stories, properly prioritizing the product backlog, and driving timely, impactful feature releases
- Accurately use key data and metrics to support assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Create workflows and basic mock ups to facilitate UX/Design collaboration and ensure simple, yet highly effective solutions are created
- Participate in all aspects of Sales and Marketing enablement to support customer adoption goals
- Work closely with broader product management team to ensure alignment with product portfolio objectives and vision
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years in a product management role with a portfolio of successful consumer facing products
- Strong communication and leadership skills; highly adept at managing stakeholder expectations and balancing competing urgent priorities
- Experience working directly with external customers with roles ranging from daily users to senior leadership
- Ability to operate effectively within a high performing Agile product development team
- Basic technical understanding of web and mobile development
- Must be self-directed, intellectually curious, and highly comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fintech experience preferred; Payments, Ecommerce, and/or Fraud Management industry expertise a plus
- Experience managing multinational products preferred
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Senior Product Manager” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.