Senior Analyst - Revenue
Information is the lifeblood of our organization. As Ethoca grows, we need both deep business process understanding and effective use of technology tools to help us. As part of this goal, we are recruiting a business-savvy individual to support analytics, reporting and business intelligence related to our revenue opportunities from existing and future customers. Reporting to the Manager, Financial Reporting and Analysis, the Senior Analyst – Revenue, is a critical role that requires executive level collaboration skills and the ability to execute on the details.
The right individual will own all aspects of revenue (including potential and lost revenue) analytics and reporting in collaboration with our Finance, Billing, Issuer and Merchant Sales Teams. You will play a leadership role in in mapping our world of revenue producing data and providing analysis that helps us bridge the gap between the opportunity from data received and the revenue actually being generated from the data sent to our customers. Today this is largely built in Excel, and the is Data pulled from several systems including SAP HANA, Salesforce, and internal management dashboards. In late 2018, Ethoca will implement new tools to automate and effectively lay the foundation for the future – business intelligence analytics. You will be a player-contributor who manages the current state while helping design and build the future state.
- Partner - become the key technology advocate and stakeholder for Ethoca’s revenue analytics and forecasting
- Gain a deep understanding of the Ethoca platform, how it serves customer needs and how this translates into revenue forecasting and realization
- Actively own the current technology tools in Finance to ensure they are adapting to growth and changes
- Work with our technical architects to ensure you are accessing the right data in the right way at the right time and help them improve our data models and bridge the reconciliation gap between systems
- Work with our VP of Finance and Executives to support their needs in forecasting, planning and measuring our business. Help them understand the variances and risks related to revenue forecasting
- Be the thought leader that creatively organizes and delivers content that is aligned with our business needs
- Help with the transition from legacy tools to a new more efficient way of doing things
- Transform the way in which we think about information by designing and building creative new ways of looking at information
Required Skills and Experience:
- A post-secondary degree in accounting, CPA designation preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience working in Revenue Forecasting and Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset
- What excites you most is how technology tools can solve business problems
- Experience working with cross functional teams including Finance, Sales and IT on system implementations
- Your work demonstrates that you care about the details – accuracy, speed, presentation quality.
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities and move between business needs, discussions and managing the requirements to fulfill those needs
- Willingness and ability to play a hands on role in the process and manage conflicting priorities in a high growth, fast paced environment
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Senior Analyst - Revenue” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.