Information is the lifeblood of our organization. As Ethoca grows, we need both deep business process understanding and effective use of technology tools to help us. As part of this goal, we are recruiting a business-savvy technologist to support our portfolio of SaaS and premises-based applications. This Programmer Analyst role will report into the Sr. Manager Sales Operations and work closely with the Billing, Data, and Analytics teams.
- Support designated application systems, both SaaS and premises-based that are part of Ethoca’s application architecture, including technical implementation, technical support, upgrades, key user liaison, integration, API development where needed, data governance and security requirements
- Support a highly complex database driven monthly billing and rating process through on-going monthly activities and ad-hoc requests
- Peer review scripts
- Help build out future functionality in Ethoca’s business applications
- Document technical configurations and deployments
- Support Ethoca’s integration architecture where needed
- Work with Finance, Customer Success, and Sales to investigate technical issues related to supported applications
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- Familiarity with relational database management (HANA, DB2, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Understanding of Billing, Finance, Customer Success and Sales business processes
- Salesforce experience is a plus (APEX)
- NetSuite experience is a plus
- Quick Learner, Self-Motivated Problem Solver
- Strong ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Comfortable working in teams and as an individual
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Programmer Analyst” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.