Product Manager, Customer Systems
You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of all internal systems and processes that have direct impact on our customers. This includes billing, commissions, reporting, and customer service systems. You will be responsible for analyzing customer and internal needs, recommending changes to process and system, prioritizing initiatives, and driving execution. You will be spearheading these initiatives with the goal of improving the customer experience and evolving our systems to be more efficient. Key to this will be direct interaction with our customer base, as well as taking a leadership role internally to bridge requirements from Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Analytics, and Product Development.
Reporting to the VP of Product Management, this will be a highly visible position within the company. This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, talented, results-oriented individual, particularly with experience in billing, commissions, or sales support systems.
- Build product vision, strategy, and roadmap to evolve our offering
- Deliver results in tactical execution through prioritization, scope definition, and impact assessment
- Engage existing customers, prospects, and marketplace to understand business needs and key drivers of satisfaction
- Assess the ongoing impact of various processes and systems on customer satisfaction
- Champion our internal customer touchpoint products internally to foster awareness, cooperation, and motivate all departments towards a common goal
Required Skills and Experience
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Computer Science or other related area
- 5+ years related experience in Product Management
- Proven experience working with billing, payment, commissions, or related systems
- Demonstrated ability to work with end users and key customers to elicit business requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including communicating with senior management and externally with key decision makers
- Experience working with in an Agile development environment
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to: Recruiting-Product@ethoca.com with "Product Manager, Customer Systems" in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.