Market Development Representative
- Methodically prospect up to executive level (through cold and warm campaigns) within target customers by phone and email
- Input and track all prospecting and lead management activities in Salesforce.com. Educate, and qualify inbound leads via phone and email to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve, optimize end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing processes
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas (monthly, quarterly and annually) to ensure revenue objectives
- Disseminate opportunities to the sales team, educating sales executives as necessary about the opportunity
- Schedule appointments for Sales Executives with suitable qualified leads, setting suitable expectations with the potential customer
- Represent Ethoca at industry tradeshows and networking events
- Gain and maintain a good knowledge of all of Ethoca’s offerings
- Identify and understand trends within industries and customers
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a Sales/Lead Generation (ideally selling software or software-as-a-service)
- Determined personality and driven by results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong listening skills
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Start-up experience is a major plus
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to recruiting-sales-NA@ethoca.com with “Market Development Representative” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.