Human Resources (HR) Analyst
Ethoca is looking for a Human Resources (HR) Analyst to join our growing People team. In this position, you are the workforce data expert who will help us translate that data into meaningful insights! If you are someone that thrives in challenging, high energy environments and is looking for a growing organization to join, keep reading because this could be the perfect role for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing, reporting on and presenting data on a regular basis
- Developing tools and reports used to collect, present and communicate data insights to key stakeholders and drive action
- Manage and analyze workforce data to generate meaningful business insights. Key areas of analysis include strategic workforce planning, compensation and pay, HR budgets and benefits
- Identify trends/opportunities for improvement
HRIS Build and Maintain
- Assisting with the implementation of a new HR system
- Developing requirements and documentation of processes
- Maintaining and updating HR System and continue to build functionality to leverage on its capabilities
- Ad hoc Report development
- Ability to develop training plans and related materials and train others on process and HRIS functionality
Compensation & Benefits
- Benefit policy and cost analysis and recommendations
- Analysis of jobs, positions, compensation models and internal equity
- Compensation benchmarking and recommendations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, computer science, statistics, mathematics or related field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of relevant experience is preferred, experience with experience in data analysis, report development, and making recommendations to key stakeholders
- Proficiency in HRIS configuration, standard HRIS system administration and report development
- Strong data and analytical skills. You enjoy working with numbers and making sense of data
- Strong relationship building skills with internal/external partners and senior staff
- Must be detail-oriented and exhibiting creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in documenting and business processes and standard operating procedures
- Excellent in Excel and PowerPoint and other presentation software. Experience with statistical analysis will be a plus.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com with “HR Analyst” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements. You will also want to visit www.ethoca.com for additional information.