Customer Success Representative
To support our continued growth and success, we are seeking a bilingual rock-solid Customer Success Representative who has excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
Our ideal candidates will provide top notch service and information to our corporate clients in English and French and/or Portuguese.
To ensure you’re successful in delivering a world class customer experience, we will offer extensive in-house training to ensure that you have a strong understanding of our products, so you are able to effectively address our customer’s requests.
- Promptly and accurately respond to our customer’s inquiries regardless of channel submitted – we do about 90% via online / email channels, and 10% through internal account management and direct call volume
- Embrace our STAR principles (Speed, Transparency, Advice and Reliability) in each one of our customer interactions; take ownership of our customer’s experience and do what it takes to deliver on promise of delivering world class customer experience
- Compile and maintain all required records, documents and salesforce entries for all communication with customers
- Support the onboarding and account management teams by facilitating online demonstrations for all Ethoca products lines to new and existing customers
- Solve problems with unique and outside-of-the-box solutions
- Troubleshoot technical tickets; escalating and liaising with our internal teams to fix the issue
- Participate as a key team player by supporting team members and operations
- Develop and maintain expertise on all products, systems and processes
- Liaise with internal departments regarding issues that relate to the customer and advise the manager in a timely manner
- Other duties and participation in process improvement or project teams as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in English, with Portuguese as an added benefit
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service environment
- Be passionate about what you do – take ownership of the customer interaction to ensure success!
- The ability to work independently and as part of a in a multi-tasking environment where attention to detail is a must
- Excellent organization skills to prioritize work in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), empathy, patience and the desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations
- Proficiency in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Work schedule flexibility: We service our global customer base between Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to Midnight ET (our shifts are set based on our customer demand and markets we serve)
Assets, but not required:
- Prior experience and knowledge in a commercial or business to business customer service environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce (or another CRM tool)
- Post-secondary studies (university or college) in business or hospitality/tourism management
- As we service a global customer base, proficiency in another language would be strongly preferred (Spanish, Portuguese and Italian are particularly desirable)
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. with “Customer Success Representative” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.