Customer Solutions Engineer
The Customer Solutions Engineer plays a key role in supporting the revenue objectives of the company by partnering with the sales and account management teams through the successful API or SFTP integrations of Ethoca’s products. Beginning during the final stages of the sales process, the Solutions Engineer will have the responsibility to lead all activities related to the customer’s integration.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can ask the right questions to understand our customer’s needs and then recommend the best integration solution, build a plan – and stick to it, constantly looks to find a better way to get things done, thrives in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment, and wants to combine their technical & communications skills to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers. If this ignites the spark in you and you have the savant like skills we’re looking for, please keep reading.
- Leveraging our global onboarding methodology; own the Integration process from end to end.
- Act as liaison on behalf of the business development team with almost all areas of the organization: Product, Operations, Customer Service, Development and most importantly our Customers.
- Analyze current business and customer processes with respect to implementations and files; identify and recommend new integration solutions that meet these requirements, improve customer and/or operational experience, and do so in a consultative type approach.
- Guide our customers through their product implementations; test files to ensure they meet proper criteria, provide pass/fail results to stakeholders, troubleshoot issues and file pass failures, and leverage your analytics skills to verify the results.
- Provide technical product and business support to our global merchant, issuer, card brand and processor customers with respect to their implementation of Ethoca solutions.
- Document and keep our current processes, procedures, and technical specifications related to our solutions implemented up to date.
- Run online demonstrations and/or customer training for all ethoca products lines to new and existing customers.
- Build and run reports for internal and external stakeholders to measure performance.
- Participate in user acceptance testing for product enhancements, new launches and new functionality projects. Create detailed test plans, strategies and test cases to ensure due diligence is complete before starting to process customer files.
- Develop and maintain expertise on all systems and applicable processes that touch our customers file integrations with ethoca
- Create a positive customer service experience by understanding and meeting customer needs quickly, professionally and accurately.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience implementing API/SFTP B2B technology solutions (i.e. sales engineer, customer support, implementations, etc.) ideally in fintech or SaaS
- Get jazzed about interacting directly with Customers; and learning their businesses
- Be a natural born project manager with a proven track record in handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous exposure to project management methodology either formal or informal. Know how to solicit requirements, build a plan, execute against it.
- You just don’t manage tasks; but you’re a savvy collaborator. You bring people together to achieve a goal
- Clear and effective communicator both internally and customer facing with various stakeholders (i.e. client management, customer service, technical resources, project managers, business leads)
- Continuous improvement – demonstrate your ability to build better mousetraps and evolve our thinking
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is mandatory…JIRA is also desired
- Comfortable in working with big data and manipulating it to drive insights to inform business decisions for both internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility to support international time zones for our global customer implementations (EMEA and APAC)
- Valid passport is required and so is the flexibility to support global travel (up to 25%)
- Be quick on your feet – we move fast so you should thrive on learning and change!!!
Assets, but not required:
- Prior experience and knowledge in Fraud & Chargebacks or eCommerce payment solutions
- As we service a global customer base, proficiency in another language would be strongly preferred (Mandarin, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian are particularly desirable)
- Post-secondary studies (university or college) in computer science, business analysis, project management
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to Recruiting-ClientServices@ethoca.com with “Customer Solutions Engineer” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates