You will have the opportunity to work with some of our largest merchant customers building purposeful relationships while identifying opportunities to add ongoing value to both customer and Ethoca.
- Build deep, collaborative relationships with customer key stakeholders to develop a working understanding of each customer’s business model & drivers, short- and long-term strategic objectives,
- Understand the fraud, dispute, and chargeback landscape and maintain an effective knowledge of Ethoca’s solution offerings and innovation roadmap so you can recommend appropriate solutions and performance enhancements.
- Be a passionate voice for our customers so that customer and market opportunities and risks are effectively communicated to Ethoca’s leadership team.
- Partner closely with internal teams to help drive the best possible customers experience
- Continuously monitor customer and portfolio performance
- Effectively manage your Salesforce optimization opportunities in particular opportunity value and timing
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience of client management experience, preferably within a technology organization
- Strong knowledge of the payment industry landscapes and the tools used to manage fraud, data and chargebacks
- Proven experience managing commercial and operational relationships within the fraud or card payments industry
- Experience cross-selling additional services and capabilities
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management and inside sales
- Effective communication skills with a proven ability to develop strong relationships with partner organizations (internal and external) to deepen the level of engagement
- Ability to travel unrestricted – travel will be approximately 25% in this role
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Salesforce
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com. with “Account Manager” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.